Posted by Krzysztof Kwasniewicz
You can never know to much about having a healthy lifestyle. Knowledge is important in all aspects of life, but especially so when it comes to being healthy. With the help of the internet, it has never been easier to learn healthy lifestyle choices and ways to prevent disease and sickness. This is one major way the internet has helped our modern society to be healthier not only in the short term, but throughout our lives. Websites live Web MD and even Wikipedia have taught people things to help make the right decisions to live long healthy lives. I challenge you to take a test online by clicking on the link posted at the bottom of this blog. It is a quick 2 minute quiz covering food, diet, and lifestyle choices that can remind you as well as teach you new things and new ways to become a healthier person.
<http://www.allthetests.com/quiz28/quiz/1286912009/Healthy-Diet-Exercise>
Once completing this test, and hopefully having learned new things, comment on this blog evaluating how you did. What score did you receive? Did you feel like the questions were difficult or not? Did you find any answers surprising? Did you learn something new?
Good luck and have fun!

This was an interesting and interactive way to engage the class in your blog post. I took the quiz and received a 7/10. This does not come as a surprise to me, although a few of the questions were a little confusing. Some seemed like they might be a trick question, just trying to throw you off. The question regarding the two different types of fats and which helps you lose weight was the main one I wasn't sure about. It seemed as though it might be a trick question, because I didn't think there was such thing as a "healthy" fat.
ReplyDeleteWhat score did you receive? 7/10
ReplyDeleteDid you feel like the questions were difficult or not? There was only 1 question that I thought was difficult which was the unsaturated fat question.
Did you find any answers surprising? I found it surprising that working out on your own is better than working out with a friend or spouse.
Did you learn something new? Lack of time??? I am confused by this only because you can always make time to do some physical activity. I get up early just to go to the gym because I make time for it. So, I was a little surprised by the answer to that question.